Mother's Day is quickly approaching. If you're like us and love treating your mom to the best on their special day, we have a list of gifts she's sure to love.
xxx Ivy & Eve
- Give her something personalized. You can personalize an array of Kate Spade bags and other items just for her HERE! She is sure to love any of their monogrammed bags!
- Gift her a bottle of bubbly and homemade chocolate covered strawberries. (Here is our recipe from last Mother's Day and a cute FREE printable card.)
- A spa treatment. We found some awesome local deals on Groupon that included two treatments and a glass of champagne for under $200. Check out Groupon for deals in your Hometown.
- Gift her a subscription. There are so many great monthly subscription boxes available now. Whether she likes wine, knitting, cooking, of fashion there is a subscription out there perfect for her. Here are a few we think any mom would love:
- Give her a customized photo gift. She is sure to appreciate a photo album, framed picture, or mug. Shutterfly has some great options. Our Mom loves anything with a photo of us or a picture of somewhere we all went on vacation!
- Gift a tasty new cookbook! Our Mom loves to cook and we love to cook with our Mom so we are always on the lookout for the newest cookbooks! We have our eyes on Tartine All Day: Modern Recipes for the Home Cook by Elisabeth Prueitt. This book is by the lady-genius behind Tartine in San Francisco. It has delicious basic recipes as well as crowd-pleasing recipes for all occasions!