Its FriYAY, time for a restorative glass of champagne!
We received these cute confetti glasses a few months back and take them out any time we pop open a bottle of bubbly. The only down side of these glasses is that we only have two! So we decided to make similarly festive flutes to go along with them whenever we have gatherings. Its super easy to make your own and we suggest you run out and get the supplies (only two things!) you need for this fun and glitzy craft! Once you make these babies, you will be inviting everyone over for a restorative glass of champagne!
xxx Ivy & Eve
P.S. We got our favorite motto from our only reality tv guilty pleasure, Made In Chelsea. Mark Frances is our spirit animal. :)
Champagne flutes (we purchased ours at Bevmo)
Gold glass paint marker (available at most craft stores, here is the one we used)
- Clean flute surfaces with glass cleaner.
- Shake glass paint marker well.
- Write on flutes: "Pop", "Fizz", "Clink", "Repeat".
- Allow glasses to dry in a ventilated area for 8 hours.
- Once dry, bake in oven at 375° F for 40 minutes in non-preheated oven.
- Let flutes cool in open oven.
- You are now ready for a restorative glass of champagne!