Rosé season has arrived! WOOHOO!!! We are so happy to be enjoying the sunshine and warmth of summer after such a wet winter here in California. With rosé season upon us, we wanted to create a tasty cocktail worthy of sipping poolside. This rosé punch is just that: light, refreshing, and low in alcohol compared to other cocktails. It's the perfect drink for your #roséallday festivities!!!
- 3 bottles Rosé- We used Gruet Rosé
- 3 cups lemonade (freshly squeezed or just not from concentrate)
- 3 cups citrus flavored sparkling water- We used La Croix Grapefruit
- 3 grapefruits
- 3 lemons
- Edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Squeeze 2 grapefruits and 2 lemons. Slice the last grapefruit and lemon into thin slices for garnishing glasses and adding to the punchbowl.
- In a large punch bowl or drink dispenser add the rosé, lemonade, grapefruit juice and lemon juice. Stir.
- Add grapefruit and lemon slices.
- Fill the punch bowl or drink dispenser most of the rest of the way with ice and stir.
- Add the sparkling water and gently stir.
- Top the punchbowl with edible flowers and serve.