In today's world, you can basically order anything online, without the hassle of having to get out of bed, put on makeup, and drive. Let's be real, we are lazier shoppers today than we were just a few years ago. Something that hasn't changed over the years though is the joy and excitement of getting a package in the mail! That's why we think subscription box services are so awesome!! Over the years, we have joined numerous services (some we have been subscribers for years). We've put together our top 5 subscription box services for 2017.
Hope you enjoy!!
xxx Ivy & Eve
- Frisky Britches - For just $14 a month, you receive two adorable and comfy undies right to your door! They have three different subscription options; "The Kitten" which includes two cheeky undies, "The Kitty" one cheeky and one thong, and "The Kougar" two thongs. We also love the brands they use like Honeydew and René Rofé. This is a great option for those of you who hate going to Victoria's Secret or just love having new cute undies.
- FabFitFun - A quarterly subscription box FULL of the seasons' most coveted products. Each box is worth over $200 and filled with loads of full sized products ranging from fashion, jewelry, fitness, and more! Quarterly subscriptions cost $49.99. We recommend purchasing the yearly subscription for $179.99 which allows you to customize your boxes and get first access to add-ons and other fun goodies!
- Ipsy - For only $10 a month you get a cute makeup pouch with a unique design each month full of cosmetics! We love Ipsy and have been using it for over 5 years now. Ipsy wins over other makeup subscription services like Birchbox (we tried this one before we found Ipsy) because Ipsy sends you full-size products, brushes, and more. No more tiny samples you can only use once and have to toss. We honestly rarely buy makeup anymore because Ipsy sends us such great products catered to our taste. The longer you are a subscriber and the more reviews you do the better the staff can match products to you each month. If you are interested in trying a free month email us! **Limited availability
- Winc - Wine every month?! Yes, please! We started using Winc about a year ago and it's been fun trying out their wines each month. Winc is awesome because it has a large variety of wines from all over the world, it's really affordable (most wines are $13!) and their labels, designed just for them, are super trendy. You can also purchase as little as 3 wines per shipment or skip a month if needed. Here is a more in-depth review of Winc we did last year. Email us to receive 3 free bottles of wine! ** Limited quantity available, use our link below for $13 towards your first bottle: https://www.winc.com/hi/iqabcrvz0wi
- Bouqs - Who doesn't love fresh bouquets delivered to their door or office? Bouqs delivered farm-fresh, custom cut floral arrangements to your door. You can choose from several different bouquets and decide how often you want them- from every week to quarterly. Shipments cost from $40-70 depending on the bouquet size and the more often you have them delivered, the better the deal (from 10-25% off!). Make everyone in your office think you have a secret admirer! We won't tell! ;)
Bonus: Sprezzabox - This box is the perfect subscription box for any stylish guy- or one who needs a little help in the style department. Each month, you receive 5-6 handpicked men's fashion and lifestyle items for just $28. Boxes almost always include a tie, socks, and pocket square as well as 1-2 other style items and 1-2 lifestyle/hygiene product. If you think subscription boxes are just for ladies, we promise your guy won't be disappointed! We have given these subscriptions as gifts to several of our favorite guys and they have loved them!