The holidays go with champagne like Christmas goes with Santa. So naturally we drink champagne during the holidays...a lot. With all of the festivities surrounding the season, it is one of the busiest times for everyone, so many parties to attend and to host. We decided to create a holiday cocktail that is simple, festive, and almost entirely effortless. This drink combines our favorite drink champagne, festive cranberries, (we recommend making our Sugar Dusted Cranberries, but plain works too), rosemary (basically the tasty version of a Christmas tree), a splash of simple syrup or bitters. Put them together and you get a drink that will simply WOW your guests and leave you time to actually enjoy your party! You're welcome.
xxx Ivy & Eve
- Cranberries 2-3 for each cocktail (see how to make these pretty & tasty Sugar Dusted Cranberries HERE)
- Sprigs of rosemary 1 for each cocktail (length depends on champagne glass 3-4" should work)
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Simple syrup left over from the Sugar Dusted Cranberries (optional)
- Your favorite bottle of bitters (optional)
- Remove leaves off the bottom half of the rosemary sprigs.
- Slowly poke the stem through each cranberry one at a time.
- Pour champagne in glass. (add simple syrup from the Sugar Dusted Cranberries recipe for a touch of sweetness and/or a dash of bitters)
- Place cranberry-rosemary garnish on each glass.