Fall is one of our favorite seasons because we love comfy sweaters, the leaves changing color, and most of all...pumpkin recipes! There are so many different pumpkin recipes we love to make this time of year and we cannot wait to share some with you. Up first is the BEST pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. With the added pumpkin puree they stay more moist then your average chocolate chip cookie. These are seriously delicious and the flavor is exactly of how we imagine autumn to taste. You may want to make 2 batches as they disappear before your eyes!
Warning: We are not responsible for any cookie addictions this post may create!
xxx Ivy & Eve
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine pumpkin, vegetable oil, egg, and sugar in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the milk. Mix this into the bowl of wet ingredients.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Add the vanilla and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (depending on the size it may be more, we make ours BIG).
- Remove from oven, let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack.